Sunday, April 25, 2010

more 23 things

Reviewed delicious on their website but not prepared to create a yahoo ID account. I have already reviewed DIGG and have used similar websites that are social news sites. They are now attached to various Internet providers when signing up for personal email accounts. I am not prepared to create a personal account on DIGG when I use other websites. Reviewed Twitter again I'm not prepared to create a personal account with this website. However, this social network tool can be productive for an organization if placed on the website. For the library it can provide quick access to programs, new books etc. On the professional websites for librarianship I've seen this used for conference updates, job postings. I have created RSS feeds for my own personal use at home. I have listened to a number of podcasts, audio varies from good to bad. Podcasts I'd be interested in are conference meetings that I couldn't attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment