Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FPL 23 Things

Used google maps to for driving directions and I have used this Thing to find specific locations. Have used all the different functionalities of this tool. Yousendit tool is pretty good. I don't think I'd be comfortable sending important files but sending ordinary files to anybody is a good thing especially pictures. I've used Tinyurl for all of my research pages on the web but it's just as easy to copy and paste url when researching items and then creating a tinyurl to an informative website so that it can be attached to Favorites. Facebook is a tool for people who like to post all types of information about themselves, families, family reunions etc. and can make it private if they so wish. This blogger will not use this tool for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment